Subscribe:

Wednesday 9 January 2013

2NEI will perform at the Global Tour 2012 in Malaysia

I am making plans to visit Malaysia with my friends for vacations from 1st to 20th December. I have learnt a lot about this beautiful country. When I was surfing the internet to find a good hotel for our accommodation, I got a pleasant news that the musical group, 2NE1 is all set to perform in the Global Tour 2012 in Malaysia – “New Evolution”, on December 8, 2012. I cannot tell you how happy I was as this is one of my favourite musical group.

2NEI (pronounced ‘To Anyone’ or ‘Twenty One’) is a 4-member South Korean girl group. I like 2NEI for their unique fashion style and edgy music that distinguishes them from other K-Pop girl groups. The musical group has collaborated with world-popular names like The Black Eyed Peas, will.i.am and also, fashion designer, Jeremy Scott. 2NEI has gained huge popularity for their immense talent. The group has also bagged, in 2011, MTV Iggy’s Best New Band in the World award.

I am eagerly waiting to see CL, Dara, Minzy, Park Bom, who are the members of 2NEI, playing on the stage their hit songs like I Do not Care, I Am The Best and many more. I am sure that the Global Tour 2012 in Malaysia – “New Evolution” will be an amazing concert that will far exceed the expectations of Black Jacks (2NE1′s fans are known by this name).

When I shared the news with my friends, they all got excited to see an epic and world class performance of the South Korean girl group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment